Considerate, private, respectful personal aged
care and assistance.
We encourage independence and confidence in being independent. Where possible and if it is safe to do so, we will encourage our clients to do things for themselves whilst providing personal care at home.
We’re passionate about supporting you or your loved ones to continue living independently in their own home. Typically, our elderly personal home care services can include:
What types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Continence care services and management of urinary and bowel functions
- Nutritional care services and assistance with diet and eating
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.