About Delightful Care
Delightful care Ltd is a new company whose model is to deliver step down care and domicillary care or care closer to home.
Who we are?
We are a newly established company made up of healthcare professionals, with aim of providing health care closer home to National Health Service (NHS) funded and private patients, initially concentrating in the Birmingham area with future expansion across the whole West midlands.
Who do we provide services to?
• Nursing, complex care and personal care of children and adults zero years and above.
• Assessments, care planning, implementation and evaluation of care
• Tracheostomy care
• ventilator management
• Medication administration (including intravenous, PEG, jejunostomy, and nasogastric medication)
• Palliative care
• End of life care
• catheter management
• Mobility assistance
• Supported living
• Assistance getting out of bed
• Oral care
• Diabetic care management
• Personal hygiene needs including washing and dressing
• Emotional and behavioural support.
• Waking night service
• Sleep in services
• Live in care
• Administration Total Parental Nutrition
• Care of invasive lines (Central lines, hickman lines, porta cath, and picc line
• Clients with Learning disability
• Clients with sensory impairment
• Clients with acquired brain injuries
Confidential property of Delightful care Ltd company, 14 December 2017
• Clients with neurological conditions
• Other related health conditions
• Rehabilitation, promoting independence: provision of community physiotherapy and occupational therapy to patients requiring extra rehabilitation
• Personal budgeting